Terms for healthy diet do not mean a strict prohibition against food you loveor starvation. With healthy diet we feel good, we have more energy which reflect the body’s state of health. Knowledge of the basic principles of proper nutrition can enable all this.
We have put together the most useful tips that will help you achieve this
1. Be ready for a change and gradually get used to the new principles. Implementation of the diet does not have to look like the mission impossible, but more like series of small steps that will lead to the desired changes. Instead of counting calories, try to make your plate look rich in colors and ingredients nice to look at. Add a salad to every lunch.
2. Don’t give up and if you violate the plan. It often happens that after starting to eat according to the new regime we go back to the old stuff. But that does not mean it is the end. Even if you break the rules provided or recommended by nutritionists, forgive yourself and continue with healthy habits.
3. Drink enough water and liquids. Lack of water in the body can cause headaches, lack of energy, and other disorders.
4. Find a physical activity that suits you. Something you enjoy, and just include it in your daily plan. Benefits of long-term physical activity are numerous and one of them is causing the habit of healthy eating.
5. Be moderate. Maybe it sounds boring but it is essential advice This means that you do not overeat and limit the amount eaten food. Eat less quantity, but not quality, because overeating leads to excess weight and other disorders.
6. You don’t have to completely stop eating favorite candy. Full discharge of chocolate, favorite desserts or other sweets will lead to thinking about it all the time. Also, we will have a sense that something is missing and could not wait for enough to go back to old habits and overeating. Instead, you need to reduce the amount of favorite candy and partly replace it with fresh fruit.
7. It is not only what you eat, but how you eat. Eat slowly even when you are alone and enjoy meals. Chew food slowly, savoring every bite. Do not rush, because in a hurry you will not taste the food you eat. Slowly eating will allow you to listen to your body and this way you will get the information when is enough.
8. Breakfast is a mandatory and indispensable meal. Skipping breakfast will not lead to the desired effects, instead, you will exhaust your body and slow down your metabolism. Avoid eating during the night. Dinner should be the smallest meal compared to breakfast and lunch. Avoid snacks and sweets in the evening, because of decreased activities you will not spend calories.
9. Eat more whole grains. To have more energy that will last as long as possible, it is necessary to eat healthy carbohydrates and fibers that come from whole grains. Besides being tasty beans are rich in antioxidants and phytochemical elements, which protect the body from heart attacks and heart disease, certain cancers, and diabetes. It has been shown that people who eat more whole grains have a healthier heart.